Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Crew Cab 1500 Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:19
blackpearldodge is on a distinguished road

Update:

The salesman from the Dodge dealer where I bought my truck called last night and said (the) dealership isn't going to do anything for the "missing" underhood lamp and glovebox lamp. His excuse is simply..."the brochure can change without notice. We were not aware the specs had changed. Had we known we could have informed you."

This morning I was on the phone (again) with Chrysler Canada. She asked me if I had a question or a complaint. I said, "Uh...complaint, I guess." I told her what the dealer told me, and she told me Chrysler Canada cannot get involved. That I have to deal with the dealership on this one. She provided the owners name of the dealership and suggested I contact him personally. I might this morning.
Then she transferred me over to New Vehicle information (where the guy was able to provide me the information on what exactly is included in the ADA (Luxury Group) package.)
Reading from his list, he mentioned both lamps should be included. But then he said it appears they "ARE NOT" available on the SPORT. HUH!? Uh....I have 90% of the Luxury Group items installed. Hello!
He has escalated this to see if he can find out EXACTLY what was and should have been installed on my truck. Hopefully I will hear back from him ASAP.
This is frustrating to say the least.

I've read many posts from forum members where some guys had these lamps installed, and others that didn't have them installed. What's up with that?

I'm not really pushing this too hard. I can live without either lamp...but it is the point that I'm trying to make. These parts are not that expensive so I can't understand why the dealer flat out refused. I'm wondering whether my salesman actually spoke to somebody higher up in the dealership. I suppose I should have just gone to the Sales Manager? Or the owner. Is it really worth it to them to get a "dissatisfied" over this?

Has anyone else had any luck getting these lamps installed after the fact? IN CANADA?