Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLt/Lonestar Edition
Color: Mineral Gray Metalic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:167
jpaul51 has a spectacular aura aboutjpaul51 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse fugate View Post
hello. sean from hemifever and i have been trying to put a custom tune on my 03 dodge ram hemi with a comp 268 cam. we have got one tune were it runs great and idles great but when i get ot on the open road and stomp it down the truck will shut iself off and i have to coast over and turn the key to the off position and then restart it. all the mods the truck has is a comp 268 cam, headsers, dual exhaust, dual air intake, throttle body spacer, jey chip stage to chip, and the diablo. has anyone ever had this problem. do u think the jet chip is causing the truck to shut off? any comments would be helpful. thanks

Hey how do you like your comp 268? I want to get a cam put in and have seen quite a few people with that particular one. How much of a difference can you tell over the stock cam?
2007 Ram 1500 QC w/ 5.7 Hemi, , Comp Cams XFI 260H-13, Diablosport Predator Tuner w/ Custom CMR Tune, Composite BFI with AMSOIL synthetic dry filter, Fastman Ported Throttle Body, BBK Shorty Headers, 14" Magnaflow, Doug's Headers 3" Electric Cutout, NGK spark plugs, Sonnax 545RFE Trans Line Booster, Jet 180* Tstat, AMSOIL oil & filter, SprintBooster, Billet Grill, GT Truck Products Fiberglass Bed cover, Liquid Metal wheels