Old 08-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Pearl Black
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:14
m4verick03 is on a distinguished road

1.)HAHAHA! Solution to passenger seat belt. Keep a bb pistol handy and shoot each passenger that rolls out of the truck. My best friend has learned just like my dog how to get in and out of a vehicle properly. Every car I've owned he did that in. My GF never does it makes sure she puts it back I noticed her doing it one day and she said she was a polite passenger. You guys got some rudy's ridin with ya.

2.)WTF is all the hating on the head rest. I'm 6'1" and have no problems...just your seat height, if you have that option otherwise just use the vice grip method.

3.) THE HEADLIGHTS! Dear god, who designed those or thought the bulbs were a good idea. Lets take the whole front end apart to change the bulb, but for the fog lamps you and just reach under and swap it real quick? REALLY?

4.) MDS so what I've hearing is put it in 5 for the city? What benefit is there in the that?

5.) The cruise stick is from when they had Benz designers, go look at a Benz and see the same high quality German engineering. Kind of wish the blinker stick was there but some genius decided it was better directly behind the steering wheel support so i have to let go of the steering wheel.

6.) God that chrome trim is irritating thanks for the post on how to fix that.