Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metalic
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:41
Lothario80 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebugpaint View Post
Does anyone else have this problem? Every once in awhile, my a/c seems to cut off and then gradually come back on. It is always right at first when I have just started the engine and started driving. I usually always run mine in sync mode and regulate the fan speed by using the temp control. I'm not sure if it is part of the sync thing or what. Just curious if anyone else had this problem. Also, the other day, my air cooled seat on the driver's side wouldn't stay on. It kept cutting off when I hit the button to turn it on. Not sure what that was about either. I know that the heated seats will turn off after awhile to keep the motor from burning up, but didn't think that would happen with the air cooled portion.
I've experienced this twice with my a/c both times within the first 5 minutes of driving. Not sure what to make of it. No problems with the cooled seats other than they don't cool my hind quarters nearly enough