Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram Crew Cab, 4x4 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Inferno Red/Sandstone
Rep:91
dgard61 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysram View Post
My dealer quoted me $195 for the controller and $125 for the programming.Does that sound a bit steep to anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netman66 View Post
Yep, it sure does.

Try ordering the part from moparwholesale.com and speaking to your sales person (if you bought the truck there) to see what they can do for you. I bought my controller from the dealer I bought the truck at and my service manager simply flashed the computer after adding the code to my build - no charge.
I got the controller and bezel from Mopar Wholesale for $124.00 shipped to the boarder. Dealer still charged me 1hr labor $125.00 inc tax for the EVIC flash. Weren't to pleased that I bought it from the US and installed it myself. Still in $$$ though. Said they wouldn't have charged me for the EVIC flash if I had bought it from them and they installed it. They quoted me $350.00 for the kit and 1/2 hr labor to install $55.00. No Thank's.
Vent Visor's, Bug Deflector, Chrome Fuel Door, Bak Flip G2 Tonneau Cover, Bed Extender, EZ Down Tailgate Dampener, Line X Spray in Box Liner, WeatherTech Winter Mats, Husky Moulded Mud Flaps, Billet Tech Oil Catch Can, 12" S/S Antenna Mast, Chrome T/G Handle, Mopar CAI, Painted Engine Cover, Billet Tech Polished Underhood Cap's, Front Window Tint, Billet Hitch Cover, Anti-Theft Valve Cap's, MGP Caliper Covers, Retractable S/S Stake Pocket Anchors, Mopar Trailer Brake Controller, Recon LED Light Bar, Polished Billet Lock Pins, Mopar S/S Door Sills, Interior LED's, Mopar LED Cargo Bed Lights, Billet Throttle Body Cover