I also had to recharge my filthy Airaid filter, it's been almost a year and it had a pretty good collection of dead bugs and dirt accumulating deep within the pleats.
I also added some extra pipe insulation ($5 from Lowes) to better seal the edges of my air box to the underside of the hood...
before pic's from last year after initial install shows the flimsy rubber seal and the Huge Airaid filter element
I installed the self adhesive pipe insulation right over top the rubber seal...worked like a charm.
De-bugged,de-greased, thoroughly rinsed clean and dried for 4 hours, ....then freshly oiled bright red again and allowed to dry overnight:
I can tell it's getting a better seal to the underside of the hood now from the compression marks on the pipe insulation...
I Cant wait to track test the new setup cuz she's running like a Scalded Dawg now!
I just may send my original TB to Dan since its useless to me now and get him to do the 85mm Full Bore Mod and larger butterfly valve
if the larger one doesn't make an improvement I guess I'll have to mod my Hemi until it does