View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Been trying that GT... My buddy works at a shop where they paint fleets and are slow this week, he tried talking to his boss about doing my truck there But the boss is...well you know a Boss...lol He starts getting all hyped up and starts off with, Yeah, $500 just to run the compressor for a couple hours another $200 if you want the lights on..and so on.... then comes up with this $1500 price tag to use the shop for about 2 hours. But yet he brings his motorcycle, his friends cars and trucks in and has my buddy to do it all free for them. Well, for $1500 if I had it, Id just go to Maaco... There are a few shops here in town but they want to do the work and cash, where I got all the supplies and my buddy to do it so I dont want to spend another arm and leg... I could do a case or 2 of beer maybe a BBQ as well for the kindness of using the place. Man talk about times changes, when we were younger we knew everyone and could get just about anything done on friendships, but with the economy there comes alot of greed as well.