View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
They are a great tire. Very nice tread pattern and look great due to the aggressive shoulder. Snow traction is good. A bit louder then some, but not very, most wont even notice. Im just picky about things like that.
Just to give some more input....I've had these cooper zeon LTZ's for a few months now and almost 10k miles, they are the best tire I've ever had on my trucks. I used to run pirelli scorpions and the were great, these coopers are even better. I've never noticed any more noise with these than I did with the stock good years, even at 70 and 80 mph. I was amazed at how quiet they are. They wear great, look awesome, and although I can't comment on snow or mud capabilities as my truck pretty much stays on road, they do everything they are supposed to do.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.