Well, went ahead and got the Firestone RideRite (#2299) for my Ram. The kit was very to the point, easy to follow, and truly an "any guy with some wrenches can do it" type of a project. The hardest part was I started at 7:30pm and it was dark by 9, finishing by 9:30 so a bit was in the dark. Still wasn't hard.
I took them up to 30psi for the next couple of days (I know, way harder than I need unloaded) for the reason that I'm taking my Truck Camper 3 hours from home towing a trailer loaded to approx 3,500lbs. If the fittings are going to leak, I want to know before this weekend, not on the trip.
Here's some pics...
From an install standpoint, these things are incredible. SOO EASY! At 30psi they lifted the truck about 3 or 4 inches. On a side note, I noticed the bailing on the driver's bottom is crooked, and I'll fix that in the AM.
Thanks for the recommend on these. They were $248 shipped if anyone is interested!