View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear about your damage, i also have door damage from a parking lot, but it was done by a door, not a cart with plastic bumpers. i had parked as far away from the front door as possible, at the property line, corner spot with a cement triangle at my drivers side. I came out & there was old beater parked against my other door, with at least 10 empty spaces all around that area. You can't control where other people park, now i park just about any where, dents & dings on front sides & rear, i just gave up

i watch Judge Judy on occasion, a woman had pushed her cart back to the store sidewalk & returned to her vehicle, it was a windy day & the cart rolled off the sidewalk & into someones vehicle, they had watched the whole thing while standing in line at the registers
the person that had used the cart had to pay for damages
( i still don't believe that case was wholly correct, wind is like an earthquake, you have no control over it )

Now stores are getting cheap, here Rite Aid rents a building, the property owner took all the overhangs off the buildings, every building now has a straight front, no shading, no rain protection, then they repaved the parking lot, painted it, took away the 20 foot shade trees. Took away the shopping cart holders, from mid june to late october, temperatures are close to 100 F. If anyone thinks for one second that i am going to push that cart all way back into the store, you have another think coming. someone under 50 can push the cart where ever they want, i will sometimes grab a cart & take it with me from the parking area, if the wheels roll right
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 08-12-2011 at 01:28 PM.