Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:22
BlackLaramie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRam10 View Post
Looks like a job for "Dent Wizzard" you know those painless dent removal guys. Hope you get it worked out. Did you go in and ask to view the parking lot video to see if you could get a plate?
I am going to try to get it out somehow. Haven't had time recently though.
I didn't get his plate, but I know the truck! He's also a Dodge owner, but doesn't take care of it. It's filthy, missing some center caps, tons of scratches... Terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
Ouch. Good thing it didn't leave a scratch.
I thought it did at first, but it just left a mark from the rubber bumper of the cart, came off easily. Thank God!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
That just sucks!

Like CajunDodge, I am one of those that puts abandoned carts in the stall, or push them to the store (I'm going there anyway...). I have however, been know to push a cart right into the path of a car that left the cart up against my truck (watched them do it). After they noticed me writing down their plate number on my notepad, they developed a slightly different attitude.
I do that as well, sometimes I honestly want to walk in and find the store manager and tell him to hire more cart pushers that will actually do their job and not sit inside in the air conditioning.

But thanks everyone. I knew I wouldn't be the only one with an experience like this. Something like this also happened when i had my `05 Silverado.

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L HEMI, Single in/Dual out Flowmaster Super 44 with 4" Tips, Extendable Towing mirrors, Cooper Zeon LTZ Tires, and more to come!
Thought this picture was neat looking. Ha ha.