Old 08-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:22
BlackLaramie is on a distinguished road

A FORD?! Wow... And what kinda person would steal someones center caps to begin with?!

When I went to my local Dodge Dealer to get an oil change and get my wheels rotated and balanced, I got a call from them. I figured they were already done with my truck, but they said they have to replace all the lugs on one of my wheels ($6.50 a piece!) I said go ahead, but in my head I was thinking "Yeah right, BS!" So when I went to pick up my truck, they showed me my old lugs, and OH MY GOSH! They were damaged and had holes in every which angle you could think of. They were HAMMERED. The guy that was showing me them told me he's seen this before and he knows what it's from... Someone tried stealing my wheel! He said that once they got to the locking lug, they probably said forget it and literally HAMMERED the lugs back onto the wheel... People these days... What is the world coming to?

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L HEMI, Single in/Dual out Flowmaster Super 44 with 4" Tips, Extendable Towing mirrors, Cooper Zeon LTZ Tires, and more to come!
Thought this picture was neat looking. Ha ha.