View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:09 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough
Default Little bit of family grudge starting today!

Well I drove my truck out to the family farm today to have dinner with my dad before he drove back to CA and he had never seen my truck. He liked it alot, but made a comment about how it couldnt be faster than his truck.

Like the "mature" adults we are, we made some excuse about going to the store to keep grandma in the dark and went out and hit the flatest straightest road we knew about.

Now let me say his truck put up a good fight, 0-40 looked like it was going to be close, at 100 it was just The race was really over by 65, we just stayed in it cuz my truck kept pulling and pulling and I wanted to see how it would go.

He said he is going to get headers and a tuner so next time i see him the race will be different. Too bad he doesnt know i have full exhaust and intake coming as well! Currently his truck has an AFE and a magnaflow

The trucks in play

IMG_0041[1] by SS4Luck, on Flickr

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Sponsored links