Old 08-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 2wd Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Silver
Rep:10
P Rod is on a distinguished road
Default Job Complete

My Ground Force 2/3 Kit arrived Friday at my door step. Packaging was in perfect shape. Saturday morning started the install, front end first. Everything went in according to plan. I followed the instructions perfectly. I was alone so I found it easeir to use a spring compressor(my buddy let me borrow his). Out with the old ,in with the new. Taking my time, it took me 3hrs 45min to do front. Rears went in just as nice. Removed plastic fender wells(a little tought to get out but well worth it). I used a stubby rachet and deep socket to hold the inside of the top rear shock nuts, used air impact to loosen out side bolts. Installed all new parts and drilled new hole to relocate rear sway bar. All torqued setting were supplied with instructions. Rear install time 2hrs 35min. Again I worked all alone and took my time.
Overall I am very happy with the quality of the parts supplied and installation instructions. The Truck looks Great. The profile is perfect to me.(not toooo low). The ride is firmer, but not at all jaring or bouncy. One thing I will say is lowering the Truck makes it look Smaller, it doesn't look like the Big Beast it once was.

Front Before 36 1/2" Rear Before 38 3/4"
After 34 3/4 after 36"
= 1 3/4" drop = 2 3/4 drop.

don't sound like much, but makes a huge difference

Pics are comming have to resize them a real pain in the a#%

Last edited by P Rod; 08-16-2011 at 12:13 PM.