Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:44
The Codes is on a distinguished road
Default The Codes Mod Thread

So I decided to follow in the footsteps of some of you other guys, and have made a mod thread
So unfortunately when I switched phones I lost all the stock pictures of my truck and a lot of some of the early mods I did, maybe one day Ill try to recover them for yall, but for now I found a few pictures that were similar to my truck in its stock state! Just a little back ground this truck used to be my dads and was his work truck, he used and abused this truck but we have never had any big problems with her. He gave me the truck as my first vehicle and I have been trying to make her my own ever since and he and my mom tell me all the time how proud of me they are for sticking with my “old truck” and making her look so good Things are coming along, I have lots of plans for this truck, with summer work and college taking up a lot of my time I am pretty content with the progress I have made. So after my ranting…lol it begins…

So here is a picture I found on google of a 98 that is pretty much identical to how my truck looked, minus a few inches of lift lol

And here is a picture I found on google as well of a stock engine similar to mine, minus all the dirtyness lol

Last edited by The Codes; 08-17-2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: pictures did no work
Sponsored links