Old 08-17-2011, 10:45 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:44
The Codes is on a distinguished road

NextÖhad to get some more aggressive tires and get rid of the nearly bald highway tires! Was gonna go with the nitto tgís initially but got a great deal on these falken a/tís and actually liked the way they looked and the amount of trade on em! So far so great!

Also here is a picture of the side steps that my dad installed on the truck before he gave it to me, have been contemplating getting them lined but not sure what Im gonna end up doing yet.

Next was one of my biggest investments on the truck but has made her run like brand new! Got myself a hughes fi air gap intake (to fix the plenum gasket issue), along with some mopar valve covers. Well at it I went ahead and did a full tuneup, new rotor (accel), dcap (accel), spark plugs (autolites), summit 8 mm wires, and an msd blaster coil. As well as a oil change. Here are a few pics of the products and finished install. Truck is running like a dream!

Next was the carige works billet grille inserts to change up the stock honey comb, super easy to install, held in by a screw/bracket combo and I love the new look.

At this point I was feeling like my engine bay needed some dressing up (still does..) so I painted my K&N red to make it pop! Painted the heat shield as well!