View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:539
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Killed TWO Magnacharged Chev's and a new 5.0L Stang

Track Tested my new Edge 2800 stall TC tonite,
and Dropped 2-3 tenths off my 60' times
....maybe more soon with better weather and track prep...

Several local car dealers booked the track for a wed night shoot-out but we got rained out within 20 minutes.
The rain actually started sprinkling on the first pass, but they let us run anyway and I got 5 passes in back-to-back before they shut us down.
Normally I like to cool down between runs to get my intake air temps down.

There was no track prep (VHT Traction promoter) so not ideal conditions
We were also running into a 20km head wind so my Q/M times are down and I had to use AWD for traction.
I made one pass in 2wd and spun for an 1/8th mile LOL!
it was a bit scarey cuz I thought I roasted my tranny when I pegged the tach and there was a long cloud of blue smoke in my rear view mirror.
The fun part was seeing very low 60' times at 1.912 and 1.922 when launched in AWD,
(my best 60' times before the Edge TC in 2WD were around 2.1-2.2.)
Smoked not one but TWO magnacharged 5.3L Chebbie RCSB 2WD's
...also took down a 2012 5.0L Mustang mostly because I had a better reaction time and better launch traction in AWD.

I'm car #1, (right lane winner all night long!)
Car#2 was the two toned White 5.3L Magnacharged, LT Headers, RCSB Chevy on Foose 22's (beat him twice for good measure LOL!)
Car#14 was a White Magnacharged RCSB 2WD Pre-runner 5.3L Chevy lifted on 35's (I thought it was a 4x4 at first, had to asked him why he was so slow after)
Car# 9 was the Orange 2012 5.0L Mustang, no mods barely broken in.

the victims:

Maggy Chebbie 5.3L

Pre-Runner Chevy 5.3L Magnacharged lifted 2WD on 35's

2012 Mustang 5.0L, bone stock

There were several Vettes and a few new Supercharged Camaro's and Challys
an SRT8 300C, but most of them just arrived when we got rained out.
Plans are underway to re-schedule a rematch, hopefully I'll have my headers an CMR tune by then.

I'm expecting sub 13.5's once I'm headered and tuned

I've already taken down an SRT8 Jeep GC, SRT10 QC Viper Truck, WRX-STi, several 5.4L Moustangs but this was Extra Sweet!

I just realized I never took any pic's of my own truck, for those who have not seen her in track trim here's an old pic from last fall..

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 08-18-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Sponsored links