View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 01:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:514
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangshcky12 View Post
The only mustangs with 5.4s are the new gt 500 and the only chance your beating one is in bracket racing.....

My Bad...maybe they were 4.6's then I dont really know Fords that well,

Black one and a White one, brothers, both had GT badging and V8's with CAI and Exhaust mods.
...and both were running mid 14's (~3000' DA that day). I was low 14's/high 13's

It was no Bracket Racing, and as usual I have pic's and time slips
(just have to dig them up and snap a photo) for the non-believers and haters...LOL

What I was really hoping for was to line up with a new Eco Boost F-150, hope the Ford dealer builds one up for the next run, it wont beat me if its stock.

Only Furd I've lost to is a Supercharged 12 second Shelby, that must be the 5.4L? anyway, hardly a fair race...a LOT more HP and a LOT less weight.
..I didn't mind too much, at least it was murdered out right, Bet I could give a good run for his money with a $500 Zex kit though

Believe me I know there's nothing special about my truck, barely running more HP than stock
Many Stock 4G's are actually posting higher Dyno#'s than me.

It's all in the Tires, TC and a good reaction time, I was just Dyno'd for the first time last Friday
and it's definitely in need of a custom tune to max out my mod's and smooth out my torque curve...

It's pretty hard to get a decent run with a 4G,
in 3rd it always wants to kick down into 2nd prime (passing gear) so we had to do a 4th gear pull
Definitely need Chris at CCMR to dyno tune it once I get my JBA's Headers installed.

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 08-18-2011 at 09:35 AM.