Old 08-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn quad cab
Color: Bright White
Rep:112
Jixer will become famous soon enoughJixer will become famous soon enough
Default Owner's Manual

Well, my truck came with a user guide and a DVD with information about my truck, but did not come with a more explanatory owner's manual. I searched online and found it. Some 600 pages long and too much to print out. So, I called my dealer and he informed me that on the back of the DVD cover is an 800 number to call and Chrysler will send you, free of charge, the owner's manual.

So I caled the number yesterday, and not only are they sending me the owner's manual, but also an owner's manual for the RBZ radio AND the warranty information booklet??

Thought I would pass on the number for anyone looking to get their hands on the actual owner's manual. 1-866-726-4636. I believe it is customer service. Simply tell them you would like the manual in paper form. They will ask you just a few questions about the model of your truck and then ask if you would also like the manual for your radio.

K&N series 63 CAI - 22" Magnaflow muffler - MyGiG Lockpick V.4 - Rhino spray in bedliner - Truxedo LoPro tonneau cover - front and rear view cameras - side steps - tow hooks - skid plates - slush mats
Sponsored links