View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3930
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

When I searched through the gallery, I found no pictures. I searched by your name and went through the B's. I also checked your profile page as well. It isn't my responsibility to see if all the nominees have pics in the gallery, I would spend hours if I had to do that and then contact everyone. I used to do this in the past when the forum was smaller but as we grew I was spending way to much of MY time trying to find pics.

I have sent messages in my emails and have posted that members need to get pics in the gallery (NOT your profile page) to be able to be included in the contest. People who are nominating others can and should check as well to see if there are pics and if there are not then they can send a message as well.

May I gently remind you all that the people who volunteer here on staff do just that - VOLUNTEER. We all spend countless hours taking care of business and when things don't go the way you all think it should we get attacked. Sometimes it is a thankless job us staff do out of the love we have for the Z, so before you get angry with us, remember we are human too and we are spending our personal time here helping you. Sorry for the rant but I think too many people don't stop and think about the other side of the coin. Thanks for understanding the staff's position.

One more point to all members who nominate. With close to 30k members, it is extremely important that when you nominate you get the member's name down correctly. There are so many variations that if you spell a name wrong or transpose something there is a very good chance the wrong member will be nominated and/or not nominated at all because the member I am searching for doesn't exist. Here again, it falls on me to try to decipher who is being nominated when a name isn't posted correctly. That is why I ask for screen names and not real names so there is no mistaking.

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Last edited by BlueJet; 08-20-2011 at 10:25 AM.