Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:44
The Codes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadfootluke View Post
I have those products for detailing vehicles.

I use Collinite on many of my details and have at one time on all of my personal vehicles.

Here is a thread highlighting the beading of Collinite 845

Collinite will last as long as Wolfgang, if not longer. I have used both and that is a personal observation. Collinite waxes are industrial strength and have commercial use, but also practical application for vehicles that looks great and works even better. Wolfgang, however, will give the vehicle a different look, and is applied different.

Collinite waxes are mostly hybrids with solvents that do mild cleaning, synthetic polymers like sealants, and real waxes that create rock hard protection. The Wolfgang [WGDGPS 3.0] is a pure sealant. You can apply it and buff it off a day later with no issues. If you leave Collinite on the paint for 5 minutes too long you will be trying to remove concrete.

You can top Wolfgang with Collinite or any wax for that matter. It won't really increase the durability, but it will change the looks and beading characteristics.
well the reason I was going to use the wolfgang products was because I saw the swirl remover and finishing glaze used in a few videos with a porter cable to remove severe oxidation, and my truck has a lot of swirl marks and a few small oxidized spots so was gonna use the wolfgang to repair the paint. As far as the sealant I was gonna use the wolfgang but might look for something a little cheaper lol but yes I agree with your statements 100%