Trim Level: ST
Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:19
fullmonte60 is on a distinguished road
Default 2011 & up tuner

i saw this on stacy david's site >

Hey all,
For everyone who is interested in the Bully Dog GT Tuner for the Ram 1500 Express, the word from Bully Dog is that they are still working on it, but it is NOT available yet. Their plan of course, was to have the tuner available by the time the show aired, but unfortunately they have had some setbacks that have delayed it’s release. So at this point, we are ALL waiting for a programmer! Bully Dog says the problem stems from the fact that the 2011 Ram vehicles are RSA encrypted, and NO ONE has a product for it yet, including them. However, they assure us they are working hard on it and as soon as the tuner becomes available, we will let you know.
We apologize for the confusion, and hopefully they’ll have something soon!

well... since it's RSA encrypted and hackers were able to break into RSA's db for fun and profit recently, maybe we need to send a module to them and they'll get us the HP we crave. i still can't believe mopar doesn't package a cai & tune kit like ford does for the mustang. they are losing out on big $$. i'm done venting now...lol