Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:184
ORT has a spectacular aura aboutORT has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay9 View Post
Were you able to get some track numbers or is it mostly just for the street?
I remember a post where you had pretty low 5.xx 0-60's logs. That's moving period on the street.

In regards to the Spartan Max.
Bgorng on DT has a close trim like you (4x4 qc) and ran 13.8 @ 98 and 12.49 at 107 w/ 100 shot.
Granted he also had BV heads but he also had 3.55's and stock stall. He advised the temps were 90 degs with 40% humidity.

Got a feeling there is going to be quite a few PB's this year when it cools down.

Your right it was the Hellfire.
My truck is strictly for the street with the hopes of getting to the track every once in a blue moon just to see how she compares to other trucks. I have logged as low as 5.09 for 0-60 which is a solid time. But since then I feel like the truck has plateaud and I am looking for something to get her faster without having to drop big cash on heads or some form of power adder.
Sidewinder Cam/Edge Converter/Pacesetter LT's/SCT&SC Stack/Hemifever Tune/BFI #32/20% UD Pulley/Fastman TB/Triple Pillar/1 TonCooler/Sonnax/E-Cutout/Venom Hood/SRT Bumper/Roll Pan/HID's/Aeroforce Wideband/E-Fan/Hellwig/2" Drop/170 Stat/D&S Rotors/Remote Start/Hella 500's/5% Tint/Black Everything