View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 11:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004, SLT, 3500 HD Tow Pack.
Trim Level: Slt Auto Cloth.
Color: Silver
Engine: 2001-2003 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 24-Valve Diesel I6 235hp 460lb/ft (manual and auto)
Rep:13
fundaddy75 is on a distinguished road

cool heads prevail

He is definitely baiting you and more importantly he believes he is in the right about his ex. video, audio, and written information with her being calm and controlled is the key. Once the evidence is acquired you can get the restraining order along with a police understanding.

He will feel attacked by the collection of evidence and he will definitely act threatening. It will be easy to get this evidence and take further legal action.

If you get violent he believes he can get you out of the picture so “his" woman can come back to him. Remember this guy is in a special world right now.

Anyone wishing to take the law into his or her own hands is best to not do it. Think about it first. This guy will not stop unless he is very very seriously damaged. That kind of Damage is best left up to the guys with the toys to do it legally. Once you have established legally he is dangerous you can call the police when he arrives. They will have a understanding and knowledge of his threats to a child's environment.

Maybe years later when this is all over karma will kick in his teeth. Karma is a friend of mine; I am sure karma is a friend of yours too.