View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

gideon...I kind thought I'd be spinning my wheels going that far but I figured I'd at least try. Good luck to you, hope it works out for you. snrusnak...I do have both bumpers but I was giving the front one away to try and help someone in need, lol! You are still welcome to it but giving two away is kind of pushing it, lol! And like I said, the shipping is high at 150$ and I think you can get a new one for around 200$. I'm in Louisiana, but if you still want it, it's yours. I gave the shipping company 78" X 18 X 12 demensions for the price they gave me. They told me that they had to charge me for a 100 lb freight because of the size even though it only weighs about 30 lbs if that. You can measure your bumper to see if this is accurate...maybe you can find a cheaper shipping price to Orlando? If you want, you can call me (Jerry) at 337-pm-me, (lol) 24/7 or pm me if you still want it...it's still free to you.edit I went ahead and erased my number for now...just pm me if you ever need it.

Last edited by RadioFlyer; 09-01-2011 at 08:45 PM.