View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of
Default 4.6L mustang gt - sort of

After work the other day I saw a movie with a buddy of mine that lives/works in the same area that I work in. After the movie we were going to his house and a mustang pulled up to me(the early 2000's body style). It was a pretty nice car and he had a nice exhaust it sounded great. He revved and when the light went green we stepped on it, it had just rained and we both spun like crazy but I beat him(probably due to my traction control). Next light he asked me if I had a hemi, I said "no", and enjoyed the same stupid look people give every time I say "287". I'm pretty sure I would have taken him even if we could have hooked up, I've beaten several mustangs, the only ones that get me are the highest output ones, I think they are 3 valve heads....?

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Sponsored links