Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Crewcab
Trim Level: Outdoorsman 4x4
Color: Deep cherry red
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:11
Second Life is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
And Second Life ...not that I beleive anything you said about ur car being capable of 18 lbs of boost and running 12's.
What's so hard to beleive here? 18 psi isn't high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer
But what does a low compression turbo pooparu have to do with the high compression eco pooper (besides both being poopers, lol)?
Are you really 56 years old?

And i talked about it because i got better fuel economy once tuned. Not because you're putting down more power that you take more gaz. Having that little boost in power actually help the engine, because it doesn't work as hard to get the car moving and keeping it moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer
Everybody knows that the more you use the turbos the more fuel you burn and the more boost you use the higher air/fuel mixture you need. So don't give us this crap about your 18 lb 33.5 ml per gallon poo poo race car, lol. Same goes for the eco boost, more boost the more fuel/air mixture needed, the more fuel/air mixture, the hotter the temps in the CB especially with high CR engines like the EB.
I think i'm the one that had the car and i'm the one that did put the gaz in it Do the math if you're able to...

On the highway i was getting between 6.8L/100km and 7L/100km (hand calculated). 100% stock i was getting 8L/100km (hand calculated).

In the city the worse i got was 13.5L/100km (hand calculated).

And driving it like i stole it, the on dash computer was showing 50L/100km.

You know what, i done ''talking'' with you.