Vehicle: 2010 Dodge ram 1500 Hemi
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Sea Water Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:156
TORMENTOR has a spectacular aura aboutTORMENTOR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
UMMM I've had the local LEOs chat with me at the coffee shop, and they were complimenting my lights and asking where I bought them from. Maybe its because I aligned them after install??? I don't know where you live but thats the first I've heard of any $850 fines too????
BC Canada, its an equipment violation, i know its that much because my buddy got caught a couple years ago for it. He managed to change them out and get out of the ticket but not everyone will be so lucky and you can only adjust them so far before they become useless. HID lights in a stock reflector housing thats NOT designed for that light output, produces a TON of glare. So you may be offended but try being the poor guy that has to drive by you during the night. Its not very fun...

In most places, HID's are illegal if they are not fitted into the proper headlight housing. Hell there are headlight bulbs that are illegal because of their brightness, thus why some of them have the label "for offroad use only" and they arent nearly the brightness of an HID.

You can probably get away with them for years without hassle, i know plenty of people that have used them without getting any crap for them, but they are still blinding at night when i see them driving.

Last edited by TORMENTOR; 09-04-2011 at 02:40 AM.