View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Sport Ram Hood
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:516
Bordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighert3rd View Post
Will do. I really like the look and want to keep them on, but if something starts to sound the way is shouldn't then they will most likely come off.

Should I get a realignment or will that not do anything?

Alignment wont do anything, you didnt play with your suspension.

Just need to make sure the spacer is centered on your hub, thats the major part. Than make sure your wheel goes on nice and center too.

The spacers I had, when you put them over the stock lugs. They had wiggle room. So i torqued the hell out of the lugnuts but I went to a special alignment shop myself due to the vibration.

They said the spacers that arent hubcentric they do work, but even if they are the slightest bit off. Youll pre maturely wear a lot of crap.

So we took them off, he came for a ride with me. And it was a night and day difference.

I love the look with spacers honestly, it makes it look like a beast.

Just make sure everythings centered and I shouldn't see any problems I know tons of guys who run them, on cars though. Trucks are a touch heavier ha

But just pay attention to the vibration (or floating feeling) later down the road. If you experience that, take it in pronto. Don't wait like I did where I had to replace upper ball joints on either side.... it sucked