Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Crewcab
Trim Level: Outdoorsman 4x4
Color: Deep cherry red
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:11
Second Life is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post

Just as I figured, you have no proof of any mods other than a K&N intake...looks box stock to me. So all of your running of the mouth was just that...non stop diarrhea of the mouth. Your low compression pooproo is no comparison to the high compression EB when it comes to fuel milage, lag, maximum boost, or combustion chamber temperatures. The differences are night and day so you had no buisiness running your mouth about your now proven to be BS mods to fortify any opinion in this thread. Without pics and slips I don't beleive a word you said about that car other than you owned one. You've been busting my chops ever since this thread started so it wouldn't bother me the least bit if you stopped. I'll be looking forward to that, but with a mouth like yours that's yet to be seen.

Tell me HOW you expect to see the up pipe and down pipe.Look at those picture, you should understand that you can't see it from the top.

And here's the turbo location

I didn't do the installation myself, hence why i don't have the parts picture. And i had the car for 3 months before trading it in on a 2005 F150 FX4.

You're actually the one making excuse when you don't know what you're talking about. Like blaming your son for telling us a pulley change up the boost on a turbo setup.

There's no BS here. I did have the car. I did have Lachute Performance install an Up pipe, Turboback exhaust (down pipe and catback) and a Cobbs Access port with a stage 2 tune. The K&N i did the installation myself.

Before all that, i had a local shop install Teins basic coilover and my 18'' wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer
You've been busting my chops ever since this thread started
Maybe if you knew what you were talking about, i wouldn't be busting your chops...

Last edited by Second Life; 09-04-2011 at 11:55 AM.