Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Sport (HEMI)
Trim Level: Sport (HEMI)
Color: White
Rep:60
Bighert3rd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordin View Post
Alignment wont do anything, you didnt play with your suspension.

Just need to make sure the spacer is centered on your hub, thats the major part. Than make sure your wheel goes on nice and center too.

The spacers I had, when you put them over the stock lugs. They had wiggle room. So i torqued the hell out of the lugnuts but I went to a special alignment shop myself due to the vibration.

They said the spacers that arent hubcentric they do work, but even if they are the slightest bit off. Youll pre maturely wear a lot of crap.

So we took them off, he came for a ride with me. And it was a night and day difference.

I love the look with spacers honestly, it makes it look like a beast.

Just make sure everythings centered and I shouldn't see any problems I know tons of guys who run them, on cars though. Trucks are a touch heavier ha

But just pay attention to the vibration (or floating feeling) later down the road. If you experience that, take it in pronto. Don't wait like I did where I had to replace upper ball joints on either side.... it sucked
I'm certain they are on nice and centered. Absolutely no vibration when driving. These are also made to automatically center as you tighten them down (as long as you do it properly). When putting them on over the stock lugs there was no wiggle room. I'll be paying very close attention to them over the next few weeks to ensure they are good. Plus I used alot of lock-tight on the nuts so I'm pretty sure they aren't movin...lol.