View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 12:29 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORMENTOR View Post
Anybody that drives by me with hid'd in their stock housing gets my highbeams. Very inconsiderate to other drivers blinding them with those things.

Projectors are a different story but I see plenty of guys on here with those blinding things in their stock housings.

That's a $850 fine down here
I re-aimed mine. I have been in front of my truck, on all sides, moving with it, and coming at it head on, both in a car and on foot, moving and not, and was not blinded once. Every possible angle of approach I could think of was covered, even merging and passing.

I have never had anyone flash their highs at me.

I am not saying what you are saying is not true. But there are ways to minimize it, and not everyone who "takes the cheap way out" as you put it, is an ******* for doing so.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...