View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: R/T Baby!!!
Color: Bright White
Rep:2078
chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I'd show everyone how I got the new speaker wires into the front door. First, you have to remove the plug. Quite easy, just pinch the top and bottom on the front and back of the plug going into the door. It will then pop out, and you can unplug the harness. This reveals a very nice sized opening to run your wires through:

But... to make it MUCH easier. I removed the plug from the door. Not difficult at all, you have to remove two screws on the door side though. They are located here:

Not an easy gap to get a screwdriver into, is it? Out come the vise grips and the screwhead!

Ok now that's out of the way, pop this piece off:

And run the wire straight through. Then reattach:

And we have new speaker wires: