Thread: How could you?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:1266
Stump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud ofStump3r has much to be proud of
Default How could you?

It wasn't even my truck and I almost cried!
Yesterday afternoon I was at the carwash giving Big Red a bath and in the bay next to me this middle aged dude pulls in with a brand new GMC Sierra Denali, deep black, a beautiful truck! So I hear him soap down the truck then all goes quiet and I figured like me he is handwashing the truck NOPE! There this tool is with his 60k truck and the soap brush in his hand adding swirl mark after swirl mark. I'm like DUDE DON'T DO IT! His response, oh I do this with all my vehicles! I then asked if he knew what he was doing to his clear coat. To which he said nothing, I replied....your adding swirl marks BIGTIME. He didn't believe me so I said when your done lets pull into the parking lot and I'll show you what you just did to the finish on your truck. Once out in the direct sunlight this 60k Denali looked as if someone took a wire brush after it. I show him the finish on my truck. He looks at me and says well your truck has less miles on it, I showed him the odometer reading just over 21,000km. He had yet to break a 1000km on his truck.
How could you do that to a truck that expensive? I'm still in shock! I guess when money is no object the value of something is relative!

Big Red my old 2011 Sport

Enjoy big benefits with a subscription to RamforumZ, become a site supporter today!

Don't forget to upload pics of your Ram in the Gallery!

Great how to's and lets not forget the Rulez.

Sponsored links