View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough
Default F/S Pioneer AppRadio w/everything for install

Alrite, I just installed my radio, and have found its not what I was looking for. Its literally less than 2 weeks old lol.

It would work great for a truck that is looking for sound quality type system, nice iPod/iPhone integration, or to build a small system around (it only has one set of solid RCA jacks and i plan on needing a few more to control all my amps)

Ill include the PAC hardness all wired in and ready to go along with the additional harness PAC sends incase your truck has a factory amp. Making this either plug and play, or nearly plug and play (would just need to splice in the new harness). If you can send me a picture of your stock radio connector in the back I will send the headunit wired with the right hardness.

Also ill send the mounting plates. All you would need to buy is an antenna adaptor (i never got one)

Highlights
- Pandora/Rdio ready
- Navigation (based off of app)
- Fully controllable equalizer
- XM ready (needs antenna adapter)
- Bluetooth microphone
- GPS antenna to boost gps signal to phone

Id like $350 + shipping.

Here is a link about the headunit
AppRadio

and a few pics installed

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING

Last edited by SS4Luck; 09-08-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Sponsored links