View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1996 Dodge Ram Indy Pace Truck
Trim Level: Indy Pace Truck
Color: Blue w/ white stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:210
strang3majik has a spectacular aura aboutstrang3majik has a spectacular aura aboutstrang3majik has a spectacular aura about

Only in 1998 they had a tag under the passengers seat that said "Cardinal Automotive - SS/T".

I have looked in both a 1997 SS/T and a Pace Truck and neither had a similar tag, I do not know why. But, both were proven thats what they were.

The Pace trucks had a tag on the frame with the number 19 I believe. It was red with white raised numbers.

But, you can go to the dealership and give them the vin # and they can tell you the options. Hell...you can give them the vin # over the phone. They won't tell you everything, but, they'll tell you the options.

I was looking at a Ram in the junkyard and didn't feel like getting underneath it to see what rearend gears were in it and if it was a trak-lok...called the nearest dealer with the vin # and told them what I was doing...she told me what rear end and gears it had

98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited / 96 Dodge Ram Indy Pace Truck / 87 Dodge Charger GLHS / 85 Dodge Omni GLH