Wow. I am generally really happy with mine. What is the problem with the headrests? Mine are comfortable (I'm 6'4", does that matter?)
Complaints I do have:
1. Child seat install. Just stupid. For a truck that has 10 airbags or whatever you would think that they would put some thought into properly retaining a child seat.
2. Center console chrome. I fixed that though. Plasti-dip is awesome.
3. Not a fan of the front rake. It is on my list.
4. Why even offer a 4X4 without a locking differential? Fixed that with Lock-rights.
5. Not terribly impressed with the RER. But for a factory radio it is ok.
6. Speed governor @ 105. Boo.
I have not had the quality issues that many of you are mentioning. I love this truck overall.
5% Tint, MyGig Lockpick, Front Camera, BedRug, Shorty Antenna, A.R.E. CX Truck Cap.
Last edited by Leviathan; 09-10-2011 at 01:05 AM.
Reason: Forgot the speed limiter.