View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Ram Hemi
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:296
BlackHemI is a jewel in the roughBlackHemI is a jewel in the roughBlackHemI is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by garner View Post
Killed two more ricers! Both at the local car show. First was a teenager in a black civic and he kept revving to redline and holding it there so I walked over and said nobody wants to hear your ricer rev so he asks me what I have so I point to my truck and he says I can beat that easily so we agree to go race in about 30 minutes after that. Well 10 minutes later his buddy(a teenager too) pulls up in an integra with black smoke coming out the exhaust so a couple of my friends jokingly were like is it a diesel and one asked if it had a hemi so he shows us his honda tattoo on his arm. His buddy in the black civic told him about our race so he said he'll race me too. Well we go out to a stretch of highway where it's 3 lanes each way and there's no cars since it was midnight and we agree to race to the next exit and meet up after that. Well we race from a dig and I walk both of them easily, they were so far back I couldn't even count the links I had on them. When we met up after the race they kept making excuses and I was like I walked both of yall so why don't you go home with your ricers and fix that black smoke coming out of the exhaust on the integra before I embarrass both of you again
punk ass kids....good kills! show them chumps whats up, lol tell them they took that ass whoopin like a champ!
14" magnaflow with custom magna y-pipe, 8k heads and fogs, hella FF 500's, 5% tint all the way, 60" LED brake light, Smoked tails and 3rd, Ballistic Jesters in 275/55/20 zeon ltz, color matched handles/mirrors, painted calipers, L.E.D interior, debadged & Viper 5901, 180 t-stat