Old 09-11-2011, 04:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge ram
Trim Level: Big Horn,MonsterMile
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:15
knappk6 is on a distinguished road

I have a 2008 1500 Big Horn "MonsterMile" that was a special edition for the Dover International Speedway. After reading about it online my special edition is supposed to have decals on the side of the truck, embroidered leather seats, a plaque on my dash and cup holder among other things. My truck is your standard Big horn SLT with cloth seats. I bought it used and i didnt buy it for the "Monstermile" name so it doesn't bother me that it doesn't have these things but it did come with a piece of paper in the glove box from the dealership saying it was a monster mile. I think when they were making these trucks they had an extra badge so they threw it on a truck and it ended up outside of my place.

Here is the website that I read about this "mosntermile"
http://www.doverspeedway.com/track/n...=200606&id=593

And this is what I was supposed to have

This package includes chrome side step tubes, unique Monster Mile graphics and emblems, Monster Mile Edition leather seats and a Monster Mile Edition sequence number dash plaque.