Thread: Killed?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:34 AM
Banned

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:177
Stangshcky12 has a spectacular aura aboutStangshcky12 has a spectacular aura about
Default Killed?

It happened labor day weekend. My girlfriend and I headed home from school for the long weekend Friday evening. On our way we stopped at a county fair about a half hour away from home to watch the truck and tractor pulls. We stuck around till everyone had pulled and finally headed home at about 1230 am. We were headed down the highway, she was sleeping when I see a ton of big rig lights ahead of me. Of course I sped up to see what they were. There was a black day cab peterbilt 379 and old kenworth with yosemite sam painted on the back of the sleeper, I knew exacty who these trucks were, these guys hit almost every pull in PA, as I got closer the KW hoped infront of the Pete. As I'm passing them I grab the cb mic "beautiful trucks guys". I was door to door with the KW cruisin about 70 in a 65 when I heard a sound I can't even describe. Next thing I know I just see yosemite sam gettin further and further away and the Pete comin up the side pretty quick as well.I barely had dropped it down to fifth to catch up when the guy in the Pete gave a quick blip of his air horn as he passed me,of course I had to give him a honk with my air horns back lol then one of them came back over the cb "that ain't a bad lookin 4 wheeler either.
Even though the 6bt had nothin on the v8 CAT in te KW I had the biggest smile on my face. I
I just stumbled on a video of the kenworth on YouTube which made me think about this, I wish I could find the numbers it put down, I talked the the guy last summer and I know it was over 1500hp
Sponsored links