View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 08:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

Pressure is caused from blow by and blow by only and rings are the major contributor, lol. A windage tray is to reduce turbulance caused by the crankecase at high rpms and keep ur oil in the bottom of the pan. It will not stop blow by but it well help prevent oil from slinging out through the filler tube. One more time, if you ever feel pressure coming from your breathing/oil filler holes you have a serious problem. If you do and you block off those holes the oil will find it's way out through the weakest point...seals and gaskets. Leave the compression rings off of one of your pistons during a build, take the oil filler cap off and look down inside of it whiles ur bud cranks it up and tell me what you see, lol! Make sure you tell him to rev it up a couple of times, lol! About the catch can, you win...put five or six or even eight of them on your truck. I think I saw your truck going down the street the other day. It had a sticker on it that read Catch me if you "catch" can, lol!