View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 01:50 AM
Banned

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:177
Stangshcky12 has a spectacular aura aboutStangshcky12 has a spectacular aura about
Default RamForums run-in!

Well its the typical tuesday night in here in Penn state, I was at the bar when we left and went to another one. We were at the bar for a little bit when we went to the back corner to find another friend (only guy with a cummins t shirt in the bar so he wasnt to hard to spot) as we walked back my girlfriend got excited and started tapping me on the shoulder " that's the kid with the same hat as you! The the kid with the same hat as you!"
Well in the state I was in I introduced myself to the wrong person first, then she pointed me in the direction.
Last semester atleast once a week I heard about this kid with the same hat as me. Usually the same hat isn't to big of a deal but I've been wearing a mossy oak camo hat with a dodge ram logo to one side for almost a year now and I have never seen a similar hat let alone the same one.
It was last Friday I think when I was walking to my next class and she got all excited tapping my shoulder, laughing telling me this was the kid who had the same hat as me. We had already passed him so I just kinda shrugged it off.
Well back to tonight after she pointed me to the right kid I introduced myself and we got to talking, we had a laugh about walking down the sidewalk the other day when be goes "wait are you on te ram forumz?!" followed by almost two hours of talking about trucks and just talking about everything!
Small world! It was really nice meeting shovelman and I look forward to hang out with some more, finally some one up here I can relate too! Haha
Sponsored links