View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:554
BlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to all

I think RamTex toasted one recently,

mods:
Performance Mods:180stat,Trinity/HEMIFEVER Custom Tunes,Volant Intake,DODM24,ARH's No Cats,Raceland E-Cutout,BBK 90mm,MSD Coils,NGK Iridiums,Removed Stock Clutch Fan,BT Catch CanExterior Mods:Factory Bed Liner,Retrax,R/T Grille,Debadged,Blacked Out Exhaust Tips/Ram Heads/Stock 20's on Nitto 305 55 Trailgrapplers,Black KMC Slide 24's on 305 35 Delinte Desert Storms,6000k HI/LO/FOG,Smoked Recon Projector Headlights/Third Brake Light/Tail Lights,Interior Mods: BT Custom Hemi Shifter,Recon Interior LED Kit, Cobra XRS 979

Hemi09R/T
from DT is going onto his third transmission already
and his 2nd one was even "Built" up. (no warranty)

mods:
Airaid CAI, 2/4" Drop ,Diablo Programmer (93 Octane), Flowmaster 40 Series True Duals(side exit before the wheel), Nitto 420 Tires (305,50,20), Powder Coated Black OEM Wheels, Painted Black Headlights, Street Scene Roll Pan,Airaid TB Spacer, 4:10 Gears, 2800 Stall Circle D TC, Smoked Recon Tail Lights ,Debadged, Sonnax Line Pressure Booster, Jet 180 T-stat, 1 7/8"ARHeaders w/cats, Moes Ported Throttle Body,Raceland E-Cut out, Crazy Jay Eagle cam, CMR Tuned by Secret Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi09R/T View Post
I have also killed two trans :/ and i wasnt so lucky i dynoed only like 340 or so i cant quite remember but i would never have thought i was making enough power to blow one of these trannys i know they arent very good but i figured it had 400 rwhp in it after my rebuild since i went from 4 stock clutchs in each gear to 8 alto red racing clutchs in each gear and i had a shift kit installed my 2800 stall and the sonnax all on my tranny and i blew it in 72 day... idk what to do this time around my trans mechanic says he think the CIDS (clutch volume index) need to go from the 50s to atleast the 60s to hold the tranny together but i have no idea on what else to do
My best guess is that if you Dyno over 330 WHP, your days are numbered if you "use and abuse it.

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP