View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 09:09 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Yeah the only problem is adapting it to fit our engine. I'm not sure but have a feeling the 2nd gen 4.7L will have even less support than the first gen, due to rumors of the 4.7L being discontinued, along with the dakota being discontinued (that was the main drive for aftermarket 4.7L support). Still though, 400rwhp out of the 2nd gen 4.7L with mildly boosted and relatively inexpensive supercharger is very doable. With airram's NA 1st gen 4.7L I believe he was very close to 300 rwhp. 400-450 shouldn't be far off on a FI engine. Just need to know what to do....I don't think I know enough about FI to do it myself unless it were a bolt on kit, and this would take some tweaking.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.