View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:20 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:539
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
Thanks, I will probably try it....although I may wait for another 4th gen to run one, I'm sure someone is and I'll wait to see them post their results...
LOL you need to get around more There's several posts on "other" Dodge Forums
Here's a small sampling...

an 09' Laramie with superchips tuner:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedlaramie View Post
ive got one, and it makes it much better.
my trans tune on my cortex doesnt seem to change the TM settings to where i can feel it any differant, but the sonnax does.
i had one on my 06 too and it was worth it.
Brand New 11' (no tuner) QC Sport with CatBack and Drop in K&N

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxHemi View Post
ok sorry got delayed, i installed the Sonnax line booster, and all i can say is its night and day difference in shifts, they are alot firmer and quicker, there is absolutely no lag when you punch it, the thing just seems to haul, i kept going over 90 without even paying attention
All i can say is..... DO IT!!!!
worth every penny you wont be disappointed
09' Sport AWD Twin Turbo 500HP beast..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGH View Post
Autobred did not have a line booster installed, we never got around to doing it.
I just put my built trans in this weekend and have been running around with a pressure gauge on it to see what was going on with line pressure. The manual states that operating pressure is between 35 and 165psi. I replaced the bypass spring on the pump so that it will make more pressure, to keep the clutches from slipping. Without the line booster, driving around for 2 days, the max pressure was 150psi. I installed the line booster last night, and WOW what a difference. The shifts are much firmer, and much quicker, and the line pressure max is now 175psi.

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 09-16-2011 at 12:49 AM.