View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

I think this has been one of the best performance based threads I have seen on this forum yet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
Yeah this forum and the buell forum I'm on take up all my computer time lol. I probably spend an hour every evening on here, and 15-30 minutes every evening on the buell forum lol! I can't believe you guys belong to multiple forums like this, I'd have no time left after checking the messages haha. Usually on friday morning my wife will say to me "can we go on a date tonight, and can you stay off the forum for 24 hours?" lol. Thanks for the info, I'm sure I will try it out at some point and see how it goes.
haha im on 3 different forums like this. RamForumz Ls1Tech and Yellowbullet.com I wish i could only spend and hour or so a night on each one lol.

When i get home from work my girlfriend take my laptop and wont give me the power cord until I spend time with her and cook dinner! Thankfully she likes my truck and LOVES my drag car so she understands why Im on the forums so much. Were workin on getting her a Ram as well and Im going to try and get her to come on as well

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING