View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

I am a fairly new member here, and I am a seasoned member of other forums as well, some small some large with previous vehicles I have owned. On the smaller sites it is a bonding like family ( get togethers, shows, friendships ) some of the larger forums are very Un-Friendly and I stress that to the max ! If a mod didnt like your answer or someone complained because you insulted their ego....you got banned. I got banned from a saltwater site ( my wife and I have a 210 gallon system ) just because a mod deleted my post and I asked why ( it was all completely legit ) and since then all our friends have also quit the site because the members were A**H***s !!! We even knew the mod personally ( friend of friends ) But supposedly the mod in Florida ( there were several who owned the site together ) didnt like people from the St. Louis area and would just ban them. We have a great many friends from the site and they cant believe what the mods do to their members ( even paying members )
Since I have joined RamForumZ, I have had nothing but great experiences as well as the most awesome help with issues ( such as the fuel pump relay ) the comments on the progress of my truck as well as ideas for paint. The members are friendly, knows how to take a joke as well as dish it back and the site is really laid back. I enjoy reading all the post weither it be a direct answer, off topic or jokingly incorrect, it all brightens the day as well as pass time like it took to read all this, so hate me, I love this site !