Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge ram 1500 Hemi
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Sea Water Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:156
TORMENTOR has a spectacular aura aboutTORMENTOR has a spectacular aura about
Default Got slapped..

Well, I didn't get slapped but this happend to a guy on another car forum i belong to, just the other morning. I thought i would share his story with you guys:

The secretary at work (she's cute but taken) txted me this morning asking for coffee. Me being the lovely nice man that I am agreed to get her some. So I pull into Dunkin all cool like. Ya know, rev the engine and pop a wheel in the balt. I strut my stuff like I just won the war in Adjikistan to bring them freshly made taco bell. While in line, a girl on her phone comes up behind me. her voice sounded like an immaculate angel singing down from the heavens ridden on a rainbow hello kitty chariot. I turn around and she is just "meh". She was talking about what to order, so I unwittingly told her to get some hot apple cider since it was a balmy 40 ****ing degrees this morning and I wanted to punch Antarctica in the ovaries. Yes...Antarctica is a girl imo. bite me...I'd prolly like it. So I chat with her for about 5 minutes while we order our drinks. I randomly decided to ask her out for more coffee sometime. (This is where Steve gave me the line from my other "girl" thread). She goes:

"Sorry, but I just got out of a bad relationship and need time to myself"

Me: "I have a pet turtle"

Her: "I'm sorry??"

Me: "I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about random shit, I asked you out for coffee, not a romantic getaway".

AND BAM-POW-WHACK-THUD-SNAP-THWACK

My head spun around and around.Sorta like when you're a kid and took your sisters barbie dolls and tried to rip their heads off as a child. She didn't leave a red mark though. I just cautiously grabbed my coffee and meandered out of the store. I did it like a BAWS though. I drop kicked the door outwards like an elephant trying to scratch his stomach with his 6 foot trunk. Then I realized it sign said "pull"....
Sponsored links