Thread: tailgaters
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 04:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram, Quad Cab
Trim Level: ST with combo packag
Color: white
Rep:119
Dancianne will become famous soon enoughDancianne will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys,…all good suggestions for my different situations. In general I always try to drive at or slightly above the posted speed limit, but here is what I routinely encounter:

My classic vette attracts the most and closest tailgaters,…envy? Just a closer look? or just buttholes?

My little Ford Focus draws big suv’s like a magnet, and they often go whizzing by me at the first opportunity, sometimes with a finger given.

The Ram gets the most respect of all, and like highlandchef, I am somewhat amused by small Kias and their relatives who think they are going to push my Ram aside.

On the HD,…I can’t argue with cars and trucks, so yes I always yield to idiots.

GTyankee,…think the ZF plant is still in the site preparation phase, though I’ve not driven down that way in a while, believe I heard construction starts in January.
About driving in California,…drivers there can wear out a horn in less than 6 months of hard usage (LA). I’ve also noted that fingers are given out as routinely there as “have a nice day” here in SC. Unlike in California though, fingers may get chased down and broken off here in SC.

I appreciate all of your thoughts and suggestions.
dancianne