View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 09 1500 crew
Trim Level: Sport
Color: black pearl
Rep:23
FNG is on a distinguished road

I didnt get the protective film. I brought my wife back this morning to finish signing the paper work. We took the truck back out for another drive. She could barly climb up and in it comfortably.

I got talking to one of the kids who do the reconditioning, although he said he's seen it on black vehicls, and it looks good, I decided to do a swap. I got the factory chrome nurf bars instead. Managed to negociate one last time and got them to install them for free, but I did have to pay for them.

I'll post some pics when I get the truck. Too bad for me, my insurance company is closed on Satudays, so I have to wait to get my truck. Sux!

2009 1500 crew cab, black pearl, dark leather, sports trim, and man-o-man too many other goodies. Think I got a great deal. Listed for $44,500 on the window. Got it for $33,300 plus cost of nurf bars and Life Time Bumper to Bumper. Just over $11,000 off sticker. I would never have paid $40K for a pickup. But this was a dream. Still can't get over this life time bumper to bumper. I confirmed it befor I signed, Million years, million miles, still only cost me $100 per repair visit.